This policy was last modified on November 19, 2017.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect personally identifiable information from you in several different ways on the Site. Personally identifiable information means information that can reasonably used to identify you personally, such as your name, username(s), birth date, phone number, and email address). We collect such information when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you complete an online account registration, subscription form, contest or sweepstakes entry or comment submission). You can choose not to provide the requested information, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
- We automatically collect information about your browser or device, your use of the Site, and your browsing or search history when you interact with us.
- Third-parties may also automatically collect information about you.
- We may build a profile about you based on information you voluntarily provide us, information we automatically collect from you, and information obtained from third-parties.
We may combine information provided by or collected from you in connection with your use of the Site with information provided by you to us in other ways, information we obtain from third-party market researchers, information provided to us via your use of social media platforms, public information or other third-party information sources.
2. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We collect and use the types of information described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We may use the information to:
- Fulfill our obligations with respect to any reason you volunteered the information (e.g., to respond to an inquiry, administer a contest or sweepstakes, deliver a newsletter, etc.);
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site;
- Deliver marketing, advertising, and promotional messages to you;
- Improve the Site or our products and services;
- Optimize your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
- Show you relevant Site content and advertising on and off the Site, and analyze Site content and advertising;
We use collected information to serve relevant, customized advertising to you. Such advertising (and analysis of advertising) may be conducted by us or third-parties. Your information may be shared with third-parties for advertising delivery, contextual advertising and reporting on such advertising. Generally, these third-parties do not have the right to use this information beyond the scope needed to execute or support advertising.
Some advertisers and services we use to deliver advertising may be engaging in online behavioral advertising and interest-based advertising. You can read more about online behavioral, interest-based advertising, and related practices here:
- Network Advertising Initiative : http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising
- Digital Advertising Alliance LINK: http://www.aboutads.info/
- Interactive Advertising Bureau link: http://www.iab.net/
4. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY EMBEDDED CONTENT.
5. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Partners and Service Providers. We may provide collected information to our business partners, clients, licensees, and service providers. They may use your information to perform services for us.
- Advertisers or Advertising Networks. We may provide collected information (either alone or combined with information provided by third-parties or public information) about users of the Site on an aggregated, anonymous basis to our advertisers to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target.
6. OPTING-OUT OF INFORMATION USE
As described above, we collect personally identifiable information about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, collect other information about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us, and may combine the collected information with publicly available information or information provided to us by third-parties or to build a profile about you. If you do not want us to use your collected information as described above or to provide your information to our partners, clients or service providers for marketing purposes, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with such request.
Additionally, the links below will assist you in opting-out of cookies and online behavioral or interest-based advertising:
- First-Party Opt-Out:
Visit Google: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads
Click “Ads Settings”
- Third-Party and Online Behavioral Advertising Opt-Out
Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice Page: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please note that these measures are browser-specific and device-specific and must be repeated on all browsers and devices.
7. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We use reasonable measures to safeguard your information in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of information is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with information sent to us or collected by us.
8. USER CONTRIBUTIONS.
You are responsible for content that you contribute to be published or displayed on the Site or transmit to other users of the Site (“User Contributions”), if any. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to other users of the Site at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached or archived pages or might have been copied or stored by others.
9. FOREIGN JURISDICTION.
The Site is designed for and targeted to United States audiences and are governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States. We are not responsible under any privacy laws or local data protection laws in any jurisdiction other than the United States.
10. CHILDREN AND PARENTS.
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at souqmarkets.com
12. CONTACT US.
SHUFE International LLC
[Address] 1455 Pleasant Hill Road #402, Lawrenceville, GA 30044 or Email: email@example.com
You also may have the right (subject to certain exceptions) to be given a copy of the information that we collect about you or to correct, update, and/or erase that information. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any such request.