Didn’t get a small pouch of Tahini? That’s awful.
That expression of being cheated for Tahini by the store owner pushes you to scream through their intercom, how INCREDIBLY frustrated you are seeing a large jar of Tahini when you need only a small pouch.
But wait, there’s more! Buy the large jar of Tahini…
And try the salivating recipes to convince your Tahini purchase…
- Insanely delicious Tahini Dessert: According to Thug Kitchen, Tahini can be fused with milk, sugar and well-decorating pistachios to prepare a delicious dessert.
Additionally, mix up tahini, cacao and frozen bananas fabulously to get creamy family pleaser! Try homemade Ice cream by Minimalist, nutty and chocolaty treat without all of the guilt.
- Buttery Tahini Sauce: Thanks to its texture like loose nut butter, makes a perfect base of many soups and sauces of Middle Eastern and Asian-inspired dishes. Try Miss Allie’s baked salmon with a sesame, ginger and tahini sauce, or charred Cauliflower with Garlicky Tahini and lemon.
- Make pocket sandwich or your favorite sesame burger: Your ultimate burger and sandwich experience with Chickpea or vegan black bean with creamy Tahini is packed right around 10 g proteins per serving! What more could you want?
- Pretty Crudités tray with a yummy dip: Add lemon juice, salt, pepper or hot sauce to tease your little appetizers with Green Goddess Dip with Tahini recipe.
- Classic appetizer Baba Ganoush: Roast or grill eggplant until it produces a rich smoky flavor. Peel off the shell and mash Ganoush with garlic, tahini and lemon or lime juice to taste. Serve as a dip with pita bread, crackers or potato chips.
- Dress your salad extra luxurious: Whisk and pour ¼ cup Tahini with 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 2 cloves minced garlic, 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, salt and pepper. Drizzle over the top artfully spilling tahini onto the salad plate and you’re on your way…
- Tahini flavored cookies: Like peanut butter and almond butter, Tahini can be baked with flour, oats, olive oil and sugar for a perfect afternoon snacking with tea. Also try rerolling Hamantaschen cookie dough from All-The-Seeds Hamantaschen by Epicurious.
- Thicken your soup: Try to thicken your soup by pureeing a small amount of the Tahini in your soup recipes.
- Tarator sauce, a child’s play: Prepare fluid sauce from the blending of garlic, ½ cup tahini, ½ cup lemon juice, and ¼ cup parsley is an easy-to-do sauce for dipping grilled chicken or steamed vegetables.
- Swirled Sesame Cake: Stave off your hunger pangs through swirled sesame cake made with Tahini.